Understanding and Managing Anxiety in Children
Caring for children can present many benefits and challenges. One of these challenges is managing anxiety in children and young people.
This self-paced course has been designed to build the knowledge and understanding of children and young people who experience anxiety. This course will cover:
- How to spot anxiety in your child and their behaviour.
- When is best to intervene and what words to say.
- Methods and Techniques that help create calm thinking.
- How to spot the different types of anxiety.
- The relationship between grief and loss and anxiety.
- The importance of children developing secure attachments and how attachment is formed.
- We will explore examples of supporting children through grief and loss.
- We will explore ‘Triggers’, how to spot them and how to manage them.
- You will learn strategies to manage anxiety symptoms in children and young people.
- We will explore case studies of children experiencing anxiety and reflect on management strategies.
Membership will commence immediately from receipt of payment....
Price: $39.95 + GST View cart